Experience UAE Heritage across Downtown Dubai from 28 Nov to 2 Dec
To commemorate the UAE’s 48th National Day, we will have unique Emirati experiences across Souk Al Bahar and the MBR Boulevard from the 28th Nov – 2nd Dec.
At Souk Al Bahar you can:
- Seek for Pearl in our Pearl Farming Tank and learn about techniques and stories of Pearl Diving
- Interact with our Cultural Guides from Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding to learn about Emarati culture and traditions
- Enjoy live Yola Traditional Performance
- Walk through a photography exhibition by Watani Al Emarat Foundation
- Explore the Heritage Market
Beside Dubai Trolley and at Burj Plaza, you can also find:
- A large UAE National Day Parade hosting all different kinds of performers
- Emirati Majlis for passerby's to immerse themselves in an Emarati experience
- Traditional Yola Performance
Plus UAE flag-themed Burj Khalifa, the Dubai Fountrain shows and a UAE National Day Parade on MBR Boulevard.
Schedules & LocationEvent Date
28th Nov 2019 - 2nd Dec 2019Event Time
@00:00 - 23:59